Workplace and Job Type
Bank of Candidates
Regular and/or replacement positions full-time and part-time.
We are currently accepting applications for elementary and secondary teaching positions for the 2023-2024 school year.
Our School Service Centre:
We have nine (9) English-speaking villages and four (4) French-speaking villages, spread out from Kegaska to Blanc-Sablon, including Port-Menier (Anticosti Island), over a total area of 460 kilometres, with a respective population ranging from 100 to 1,000 inhabitants.
We offer excellent employment opportunities in teaching and other important areas and we are looking for people who are interested in enhancing students’ education.
We believe in offering a unique opportunity to work in a diverse and collaborative environment with excellent teaching resources and small and often multi-level classes. Our warm, friendly and well-served communities will allow you to live at a relaxed pace and find a superb balance between your personal and professional life.
The following are the advantages of choosing the Centre de services scolaire du Littoral School:
- A dynamic team that works in diverse settings;
- Multidisciplinary teams where sharing expertise is highly valued;
- Encouraging conditions for professional development;
- An organization that acknowledges its staff;
- The opportunity to participate in various committees and to highlight your skills;
- Access to the professional integration program for new teachers;
- A team dedicated in welcoming new employees and offering them professional support.
The Centre de services scolaire du Littoral is looking for a candidate who:
- Is passionate about teaching;
- Is motivated to contribute to their classroom and community;
- Holds a bachelor’s degree and a teaching certificate, teaching permit or provisional teaching authorization valid in Quebec or the equivalent in a Canadian province.
Salary and working conditions:
- Salary according to the collective agreement, between $46,527 and $92,027 per year;
- An isolation premium ($9,004 or $14,403);
- Eligibility to the tax credit for recent graduates working in remote resources regions;
- Eligibility to the tax deduction for residents of designated remote areas;
- Low-cost housing;
- Reimbursement for your moving expenses;
- Three annual outings for the employee and dependents from the assignment location to the point of departure.
Various communities on the Lower North Shore.